- weird menu - a mashup of pan-Asian, American, and Japanese. There really isn't much Hawaiian influence, except for the use of pineapples, macadamia nuts, and taro
- big portions
- fried food
Kona Calamari served with spicy aioli dipping sauce, $9.75
- the calamari is very oily, even if you request they drain it well.
Lobster + Ahi Flatbread, $14.50
- a little too much yuzu citrus aioli. I also think the seafood would be better alone, rather than served on a flatbread
Sushi Sampler (Shrimp, tuna, salmon sushi and a California roll, served with house salad), $11.50
- okay; better presentation needed
Ahi steak sandwich served with taro chips, $14
- this is my favorite thing on their menu. I didn't even bother to eat the bread since the portions were pretty big.
|Ahi steak sandwich|
|Mochi in some sort of pastry shell|
230 Tresser Blvd
Stamford, CT 06901