Candlelight Inn is a bar/pub/eating spot in Scarsdale, NY known for their wings. Some say the best wings in Westchester. I agree.
Although you can order the wings to-go, I recommend waiting on the list, and grabbing a table so you can enjoy them straight outta the kitchen. When ordering wings, you can choose from 3 sizes:
- Small – 10 pieces = 5 wings ($7.05)
- Medium – 20 pieces = 10 wings ($14.10)
- Large – 30 pieces = 15 wings ($20.15)
If you don’t want plain wings, you can pick from these sauces: mild hot, extra hot, chernobyl or teriyaki or bar-be-que.
- Hot – is not hot at all. Just a slight tingle on the tongue. I recommend going for Extra Hot.
- Chernobyl is extremely hot, so if you don’t mind eating very spicy food and not savoring the meat, opt for this.
- Bar-be-que is decent.
Their menu consists of other bar foods – freedom fries (aka french fries), waffle fries, burgers, soups, etc.
Before you stop by, please note they accept cash only and they do not take reservations – you have to sign up on the wait list when you arrive.
Also the kitchen stays open until 3am – pretty good for late night snacks.
Recent Reviews: Westchester Magazine: Best of the Decade
519 Central Park Ave
Scarsdale, NY 10583