The food at Pranna is inspired by Executive Chef Chai Trivedi's travels through the countries of Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and India. These flavors of each country's influence can be tasted through each dish.
New to Pranna's spring menu are:
- Chicken Samosas made with turmeric, peas, sweet chili raita
- Edamame Falafel made with raita and curry flavored couscous.
- Fire Cracker Shrimp paired with cilantro and a sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Chicken Malai Kabob with yogurt, garam masala, and mint chutney.
- And my favorite, Spicy Tuna Tartare with shisho leaf, scallions, and a light soy caramel sauce.
|Chicken Malai Kabob|
Best of all, you can order these items during Happy Hour, which runs from 4-8pm daily so stop by for a signature cocktail and appetizer, or two. Pranna offers special prices for their drinks, so it'll be worthwhile to try them all.
79 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016
Tel: (212) 696-5700