Do you love cupcakes? Cookies? Brownies?
Want to help put an end to childhood hunger in America?
How about both?
Join our team of NYC food bloggers and bakers for the Great American Bake Sale on April 28th at the Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene.
Proceeds will benefit Share Our Strength, the national nonprofit organization working to end childhood hunger in America by 2015. You can help make No Kid Hungry a reality by doing one or all of the following:
- Take the No Kid Hungry pledge.
- Volunteer to bake or sell sweet treats at our event on April 28th.
- If you’re a vendor, sponsor our team by donating baked goods, baking supplies, or by matching donations! Please contact NYCBakesale @ gmail.com
- Tweet and share about our event – follow #NYCBakeSale on Twitter for the latest updates, and invite all of your Facebook friends to the bake sale!
- Come down to the Brooklyn Flea on April 28th and buy lots of brownies, blondies, cupcakes, cookies, and a whole lot more – there will even be some gluten-free goodies!
- Donate online if you can’t make it to the bake sale. Help us reach our $2,000 goal!
Whichever way you decide to get involved, we truly appreciate your support!
Date: Saturday April 28, 2012
Time 10am-5pm (or until everything is sold)
Location: The Brooklyn Flea, 176 Lafayette Ave. (btw. Clermont + Vanderbilt Ave.)
Please visit our Tumblr page for more details and a list of sponsors and contributors: www.bakesalenyc.tumblr.com