Daisy May’s BBQ is a barbecue joint in Hell’s Kitchen on 46th and 11th Ave. They also have a BBQ food cart on 50th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues.
As soon as you walk in, you’ll see signs telling you:
1. where to order (to the left)
2. where to pick up your order
3. where to sit
The menu is standard, like any other barbecue restaurant: pulled pork, ribs, brisket, and chicken.
The list of fixins’
- Black beans with burnt ends
- Rustic Creamy Corn with NY State Cheddar
- Creamed Spinach
- Mashed Potatoes with Red Eye Gravy
- Cajun Dirty Rice with Beans
- Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar
- Bourbon Peaches
- Collard Greens
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Golden Spicy Corn Bread
|Brisket Plate Special|
Overall, the food was pretty good. When you come here, make sure you’ve got an appetite – the portions are big.
Daisy May’s BBQ
623 11th Ave. (corner of 46th St.)
New York, NY